RFID Enabled Smart Labels and Tags - Stock & Custom
PTI’s Radio Frequency Identification labels and tags are currently used by the Department of Defense, retail chains such as Wal-Mart®, Macy’s, JCPenny, Target and in many closed loop applications.
PTI’s proprietary printing process allows us to produce RFID enabled labels with accuracy and low rejection rates. Offering standard as well as custom solutions for a wide range of RFID applications, we stock 4” x 1”, 4” x 2” and 4” x 6” RFID labels formatted for most industry-standard printers, including Zebra, Printronix and Datamax-O'Neil by Honeywell to name a few.
We also manufacture custom RFID labels and clothing hang tags in a variety of sizes, materials, and with a wide range of inlays. All of our smart labels are 100% verified in line prior to shipment.
Reliable, flexible solutions for any RFID application:
- Print Up to 8 colors - Prior to insertion
- Pre-Encoding and Imprinting - DOD Compliant Service Bureau
- Chip-Neutral Insertion Process - Compatible with UHF (915 MHz) or HF (13.56 MHz) transponders
- Insertion in a Variety of Materials - TTR, DT, films and synthetic tag
- Specialty Adhesives Available