At PTI, we manufacture and custom print prime labels for our resellers' clients.
What are prime labels?
“Prime labels” is an industry term for any label that is placed on a product to provide identification, information and branding.
What makes prime labels important to customers?
Vibrant, custom branded prime labels are a great way to catch a consumer's eye, which enables products to stand apart from competition.
A product’s prime label functions as its principal source of identification, visual branding and style. The label needs to not only inform, but also to attract and entice the attention of your target customer. Essentially, your label must compel someone to select or purchase a product.
At Printing Technologies, Inc., we offer custom, multi-color labels up to eight (8) colors and a variety of finishes that will satisfy your needs. We can cater to requirements that demand cold and high temperature applications.
Our labels can be found on a variety of products sold nationally in various markets.
Why pressure-sensitive compared to cut-and-stack?
Today there are numerous reasons to choose pressure-sensitive labels over cut-and-stack, glue-applied labels. Here are just a few:
- Sub-surface printing and no-label-look (clear) materials
- Improved visual, tactile and other sensory effects
- Superior functionality includes resealability, conformability, on-product promotions, removable and recyclable properties, plus greater durability and longevity
- Much larger selection of label materials
- Application equipment enables higher labeling speeds; reduced scrap; improved set-up, clean-up and changeover; lower cost to replace outdated glue-application machinery
- Reduced pre-decorated label inventory
Why choose PTI for prime labels?
- 100% product satisfaction
- Unsurpassed quality
- Stellar customer service
- Rapid turnaround
- Unmatched industry expertise
- Creative solutions for unique applications
- Free in-house design consultation
- Warehouse and fulfillment programs